Monday, September 15, 2008

Welcome!

My mission for this blog is to vent, mainly. Aside of that, I hope to inspire and encourage other writers through my ramblings (hence the name). If I can make just one person feel as though they're not alone whilst going through the agony of writer's block, then this blog will be a success.

Shot-term goals (besides rambling) include linking to blogs of other writers and things that inspire me or that I find interesting. I find that sometimes just reading something, not necessarily a great literary classic, is all it takes to inspire creativity. And that's one of the main things I want to accomplish here.

That being said, I will start posting here and there and I foresee that this will become my most prolific blog to date.

- The Writer

P.S. You can find links to my other two blogs here and here.

No comments: